Achieving Real Sustainable Manufacturing Through PLM and Configuration Lifecycle Management
Nearly 30% of all global CO2 emissions come from the manufacturing industry.
Manufacturers are feeling increasing pressure from customers, governments, and shareholders to develop a sustainability plan for themselves and the products they design, manufacture, sell, and service.
For many of these companies, most of the tools they need are already available in their enterprise tech stack. But how and where should they begin?
Join Jos Voskuil, PLM Business Consultant and Co-founder of the PLM Green Global Alliance, and Henrik Hulgaard, Chief Technology Officer at Configit, for an exploration of the origins of sustainable manufacturing, why system thinking and configuration are key enablers, and how this contributes to a healthy triple bottom line.
In this webinar, Jos and Henrik will discuss sustainability topics, including:
- Multi-layered scope of environmental impacts
- PLM concepts and ‘Sustainable Design’ – the future
- Configuration Lifecycle Management and ‘2Green Choices’ – what we can do now
- How to get started
- Identify and define carbon footprint metrics
- Decide on your sustainable path – innovation and optimization
- Implement a rule engine powerful enough to manage multi-layered complexity
Register today to learn how you can start offering more sustainable product choices with the tools you already have in place.
Join us on December 9, 2021 at 4:00 - 4:30 p.m. CET / 10:00 - 10:30 a.m. EST